Hintergrund

12 März 2011

still 4 spots free CRAFT IT FORWARD

Hello everyone!! I would love to share my crafts!! Who is interrested in receiving one of my crafts?

What is Craft it Forward?

Craft it Forward is where one person sends 5 others something they’ve made in exchange for the 5 recipients promising to do the same. In theory, this becomes a giant web of people sending each other stuff, while not being overwhelming (since the limit is 5). You also commit to doing this by the end of the calendar year.
So basically what it means is that I will send something handmade to the first five (5) people who comment on this blog post. They must in turn post this on their blog and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment. The rules are that it must be handmade by you (sewing, painting, pottery, photography, whatever!), and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011. I thought it sounded like a lot of fun, but was a bit worried if I’d have enough time. But then I realized you have all year of 2011 to do it, so I decided to take part.
If you would like to receive something handmade (not sure what it is yet!) from me, and in turn send something handmade to 5 other people, leave a comment on this post.



 


 P. s There are 4 Spots left, so the first four comments count

2 Kommentare:

  1. Dann bin ich jetzt bei dir auch dabei. Schön! Deine Adresse brauch ich noch dann... meine E-mail findest du auf meinem Blog, oder du schickst mir ne Nachricht über solebich. Wie du willst – ... ich schick dir postwendend meine ;-) Liebe Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. juhu, du bist dabei! bitte schick mir eine mail mit deiner adresse.

    da du noch plätze frei hast, würde ich mich auch von dir bewichteln lassen. :)

    lg

    AntwortenLöschen

I ♥ comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...